Here’s my May column for MyCurves. Happy Spring to you.
Welcome to Ericademane.com
I am a chef, food writer, and teacher who specializes in improvisational Italian cooking. I am the author of The Flavors of Southern Italy and Pasta Improvvisata, as well as Williams-Sonoma Pasta, which is available at Williams-Sonoma stores. A member of the Association of Culinary Professionals and the Italian-based International Slow Food Movement, I live in New York City. I offer private cooking classes, which you can learn about here.
For more about me, see About Erica De Mane.
Buy a copy of The Flavors of Southern Italy.
Buy a copy of Pasta Improvvisata.
Buy a copy of Williams-Sonoma Pasta.
Buy a copy of my new ebook, Pasta Improv
- Braised Fennel Bohemian Style wp.me/pcylo-1zw via @EricaDeMane My winter Mediterranean has just kicked in. 1 day ago
- Braised Fennel Bohemian Style ericademane.com/2016/02/10/bra… 1 day ago
- Warm Cauliflower and Farro Salad with Mustard and Tarragon-this is actually a vegan dish. wp.me/pcylo-1yr via @EricaDeMane 1 week ago
- Warm Cauliflower and Farro Salad with Mustard and Tarragon ericademane.com/2016/02/01/war… https://t.co/9FLg4U8vdf 1 week ago
- Parsnip and Apple Soup with Sage and Parsley Oil wp.me/pcylo-1yc via @EricaDeMane 1 month ago
Dining with the SaintsPlease check out www.novena.com for my monthly column "Dining with the Saints," which features recipes for saints' days. The beautiful, art-filled blog is written by Barbara Calamari and Sandra DiPasqua and includes the stories of the lives of saints and monthly novenas and prayers. They've written many books on the subject and really know their stuff. I, on the other hand, am a fraud, a Catholic lapsed all the way to atheism. But I love researching and creating great recipes to go with these amazing stories.
The Italian Recipe ExchangeWould you like to share one of your favorite Italian recipes with the world? Please click here to find out how.
Women with FishAn ongoing series of photos of anything that can be considered "Women with Fish." If you have any photo you'd like to see in it, send it along to me, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the complete collection (so far), click here.
- 2001 (3)
- 2002 (20)
- 2003 (4)
- 2004 (16)
- 2005 (20)
- 2006 (18)
- 2007 (20)
- 2008 (82)
- 2009 (94)
- 2010 (62)
- 2011 (38)
- 2012 (34)
- Skinny Guinea (34)
- 2013 (30)
- Skinny Guinea (30)
- Uncategorized (140)
Archival Articles. . . containing hundreds of recipes are being posted as blog posts, dated back to when they first appeared. Look for them by browsing through the archival index ("Categories") above or by using the search window at the top of this page. Thanks for your patience.